Insure For You CTP Greenslip

Take advantage of our competitively priced CTP Greenslip.

Get a quote

You must have Compulsory Third Party (CTP) insurance before you register your car in NSW. CTP insurance (also known as a Green Slip) covers the cost of third party compensation claims, if you, or anyone driving your car, causes an accident where someone else is injured.

WAW provides CTP insurance through QBE at a competitive price. Plus, if you are over 30 with no demerit points on your licence, we offer a reduced-rate premium.

WAW and QBE have been providing insurance services in partnership since 2007. Customers can deal directly with WAW Credit Union for all insurance enquiries but can be safe in the knowledge that the products are underwritten by one of the country’s largest insurers.

Need to make a claim?

Don’t wade through paperwork. Just call QBE’s 24-hour emergency claims hotline 
1300 734 728 and in most cases, you can provide details over the phone. 

Get a quote

Call 1300 368 555

Got questions? Give us a call on 1300 368 555 and we'll help you out.

Get a callback
See us in store
Things you should know

Ask us anything!

We love customer service and we're really good at it! Let us help you today!

Get the WAW app

Our smart looking, smart banking app does everything you need it to do... and more!